The student news site of Sumner High School in Sumner, WA

Prom Spirit Week

On the week of prom there is a spirit week to celebrate! This spirit week takes place from the 31st of May to the 3rd of June and it is for all classes even those that won’t be at the event. 

Monday, May 29th: This is Memorial Day and we get the day off of school to pay our respects to those who have fallen protecting our freedom.

Tuesday, May 30th: This is a teacher workday, students have no school and can have fun in the hopefully warm weather.

Wednesday, May 31th: This is represent your college day! It’s time to show off your future and maybe you’ll see some familiar faces there with you. If you are not going to a college or haven’t decided yet this day is also a blackout day.

Thursday, June 1st: This is represent your middle school day! This is your opportunity to reminisce about the old days before it all comes to an end. If you don’t have anything from your middle school this day is also a whiteout day. This is also a testing day, check your papers to see if you need to test or if you can come in at 10:35!

Image result for middle school day

Friday, June 2nd: This is represent your activity day! This is your chance to show off all of the cool things you’ve done throughout the year. You can wear anything from any activity you’ve done inside or outside of school.

Image result for activities

Spartan News • Copyright 2018 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in